I could see the Pittsburgh Steelers getting Lorenzo Carter or Landry
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:57 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Hurst is going to kill us right down the middle if we don't fix that problem.
Yep...Just like Pitta.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They are smart bastids. Wynn is a stud just like Ragnow and Price.

Thank God we got one of them.

Great pick. Davenport, Alexander and Ragnow were not available.

And the Bengals still stuck to need and got a mean, tough player.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.
Reply/Quote
For those worried about Price’s injury...

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/989224200396263427?s=20

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:02 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Yep...Just like Pitta.

And Maxx Williams. 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:55 PM)ah5 Wrote: Im still not convinced he wasn't BPA, without the pec injury is he even there at 21?

Price would probably be the 3rd best run blocking Guard behind Nelson and Hernandez but he is the Center
with the biggest upside for sure. He was the BPA, i am still kind of baffled we made that great of a pick.

Was expecting Daniels but then we have Pollack here now who knows his shit.

(04-26-2018, 11:56 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Gesicki, Daniels or Hernandez in the second would not be too shabby. Get Lorenzo Carter or Shaq Griffen in the third and the starters are set.

Not too shabby? Would love this. Love all these players for us.

(04-26-2018, 11:57 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Hurst is going to kill us right down the middle if we don't fix that problem.

Get Shaqueem Griffin, he will shut that shit down.

(04-26-2018, 11:57 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Mark Andrews and Dallas Goedert are better. Plus, dude is like 25 years old already. 

Agreed, Hurst did not impress me. I like both these guys in the passing game better than him.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:57 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Hurst is going to kill us right down the middle if we don't fix that problem.

Yup, hate to say it but Balt made a good pick
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:58 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Is any team about to trade up for Lamar into the first round?

No need.

IF he goes in the first it will be Jax or NE, otherwise he won't go untill the second round.

He is one hell of a weapon with the ball in his hands, but he has made it clear that he only will be a QB.

Jax could take him in the first to challenge or replace Bortles, and NE could take him to learn behind Brady.

Anywhere else he is a backup for some time, as teams are not sold on him playing QB.
Reply/Quote
Pitt will take Hernandez, Jackson or Sony Michel
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:03 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Yup, hate to say it but Balt made a good pick

I really thought they'd take Ridley.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:00 AM)ah5 Wrote: Doubt it, I think he would be lucky now to go before the end of the second round.

yeah, once AZ traded up for Rosen I thought Lamar might drop past us and take one possible player away from the Bengals, cause the Dolphins probably wanted to take Rosen, and AZ might have just taken Lamar if that happened, leaving one other position player on the board. But I'm not sure what team needs a QB that wants to trade up and get a RPO/very raw QB.
Reply/Quote
I’ve watched every Ohio state game that Billy Price has played in. This was a good pick. He is a powerful, talented, nasty player. We just got a good one.

Reply/Quote
Hernandez likely headed to Jacksonville, as they're trying to become an even more smashmouth team on both sides of the ball. If he some how gets past the Jags, maybe Bengals should trade up and grab him.
Reply/Quote
Looking like Black Powder is going the make the Steelers pick
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Worst pick of the first round by Seattle.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:06 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Hernandez likely headed to Jacksonville, as they're trying to become an even more smashmouth team on both sides of the ball. If he some how gets past the Jags, maybe Bengals should trade up and grab him.
He would open some holes for Fournette, not that he needs em but still.
Reply/Quote
WTF is Seattle thinking? Who is Rashaad Penny? never heard of the dude. I am not a scout, but still WTF?
Reply/Quote
Would've thought the LSU kid would be the second RB to go.
Reply/Quote
Glenn-Boling-Price-Westerman-Fischer is looking a lot better than last year and we still got plenty picks to upgrade that. Who Dey men!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Hey! They went to commercial before the Steelers pick!!!!
Reply/Quote