• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
Bad pick by the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shazier looks ******

Reply/Quote
I'm sorry but screw Shazier. Did it to himself leading with his head for the umpteenth time
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:13 AM)scottyd33 Wrote: Penny is actually a beast. I live in San Diego. Dude broke most of Marshall Faulk’s records.

(04-27-2018, 12:13 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Talented RB, but big time reach, could of had him way later.

Fair enough gents. Still feels like a major reach though!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:14 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Anyone who thinks Shazier will EVER play again is a fool.

Maybe I'm a bad person but I keep thinking of Shazier lowering his head and injuring our players several times,  and I don't maybe feel as sorry for him as everyone else seems to.  
Reply/Quote
To the people talking crap about a guy that was paralyzed that can walk again, grow up.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:15 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: I'm sorry but screw Shazier. Did it to himself leading with his head for the umpteenth time

I have to agree.
Reply/Quote
Jax didn't take long. Gotta be Hernandez you would think.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:13 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Is it mean to say Pitt always has to make a scene.

No, It is perfectly correct to say it. Ugh, it makes me ill that they always get sympathy whenever they are the dirtiest team in the NFL. Herbstreit slobbing on the Steelers. The only thing worse would be to have Collinsworth bobbing on their nuts.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:07 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Worst pick of the first round by Seattle.

definitely think he would have been there in the second, possibly third.  Dude is good tho.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:15 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: To the people talking crap about a guy that was paralyzed that can walk again, grow up.

Gots to agree with this. Some folks need to get a little perspective in their lives. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Espn is lying saying that they are the first two brothers selected in the first round. There are at least 20 brothers selected in every first round!!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:15 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Maybe I'm a bad person but I keep thinking of Shazier lowering his head and injuring our players, and I don't maybe feel as sorry for him as everyone else seems to.  

Agreed. And he never did that crap at Ohio state (at least not that I can recall). He gets to Pitt and becomes a cheap shotting punk. And celebrated knocking out Gio  Whatever And we're supposed to feel bad that it finally bit him in the ass? Sorry, can't do it. I'm not happy that he's hurt, but he gets no pity from me.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:16 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I have to agree.

I agree as well. That guy tried to hurt people on a consistent basis with his spearing. How he is now a sympathetic story amazes me.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:17 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Gots to agree with this. Some folks need to get a little perspective in their lives. 

I understand, however, I said many times that Shazier was going to seriously hurt someone else or himself by lowering his head that way, and he did.  
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:18 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: Espn is lying saying that they are the first two brothers selected in the first round. There are at least 20 brothers selected in every first round!!

Heyooo!
Reply/Quote
Yea...I don't think Shazier will ever play again, but I hope he will be able to walk normal again. I don't like to see anyone injured as bad as he was even if he did do it to himself.
Reply/Quote
Hernandez is still there...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:18 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed. And he never did that crap at Ohio state (at least not that I can recall). He gets to Pitt and becomes a cheap shotting punk. And celebrated knocking out Gio  Whatever And we're supposed to feel bad that it finally bit him in the ass? Sorry, can't do it. I'm not happy that he's hurt, but he gets no pity from me.

My gut instinct is that Tomlin teaches his players to hurt people when they can get away with it.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 12:19 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Heyooo!

Ill be here all week!!
Reply/Quote