Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-27-2018, 08:36 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I'm still not sure if Mayfield is the best QB. Maybe none of them are going to pan out. But I feel better knowing that even if Mayfield seems to have great accuracy, he doesn't play like a pocket QB (I've heard some analysis that he breaks his own pocket). And, given that he runs a 4.85 40, he might not be athletic enough to get away from rushers (the way Russell Wilson does). So I'm hoping Mayfield is a dud for the Browns and feel better that maybe he will be, given the above statements.

True, but I've heard analysts state that part of that is due to the mechanics of how he drops back.  Basically they stated there was an easy correction to his footwork dropping back that would put him at the launch point much quicker, thus giving him more time before having to be concerned with the rush.  They basically stated it would be easy to coach it out of him...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steve Atwater is a huge MFer
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Here goes Landry?

Reply/Quote
Titans trading up. WR?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:42 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: We are not in a position to take a project that MIGHT be some a good guard with our second pick. Your take someone that can play now. Just my opinion.

I heard the main issue with Daniels was his age is only 20. He's probably just a half year in a NFL locker room away from building the strength he needs to get on the field.
Reply/Quote
I'm liking Carter if he is there.
Reply/Quote
Landry HAS to go here. Titans makes too much sense
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:35 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Waiting on a C would have been bad news.

Good call Bengals

Front office Looking pretty smart right about now huh

Reply/Quote
I’m surprised they let Vince Young announce their pick. Such a disappointing loser. Watching him read that card I’m not surprised he had such a low wonderlic score.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:44 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Landry HAS to go here. Titans makes too much sense

Back to back LBs in the first and second? I don't know if that's what they're about to do.
Reply/Quote
Honor? Landry...?

Now we know why Vince Young wasn’t very good. Dumb.

Reply/Quote
I figured Guenther would take him.

I also figured Vince Young could read better than that, although that might explain his lack of success...
Reply/Quote
Vince Young cannot read
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Wolf was right. It IS back to back LB's. Kinda like the Bengals with Spikes and Simmons.
Reply/Quote
How did Vince Young Graduate College? Good gravy he cannot read.
Reply/Quote
Harold Landry to the Tennessee Titans. Hmmm....
Reply/Quote
it be that Longhorn ejukashen
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
There are two linebackers that fit the mold of what Marvin Lewis likes one is Lorenzo Carter and the other one is from USC they're both very similar.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Vince Young cannot read

Aren't the draft picks hand written? Maybe whoever scribbles the names can't write 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 08:47 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: How did Vince Young Graduate College? Good gravy he cannot read.

Football skillz
Reply/Quote