Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-27-2018, 10:30 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Wow. Harrison Phillips still available and Hurst's heart issue really scaring off teams.

Read something earlier that said that Hurst, if he got the heart issue corrected, wouldn't be allowed to play ball anymore. Sounded like a super dicey situation.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: I wonder why the Bengals liked Bates more than Reid?

Cause they watched tape?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:30 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm going to say the Bengals are going to throw a curveball and go with Mason Rudolph and Orlando Brown

I would like this as well. But if not Brown, then Phillips.

You know the steelers will grab Rudolph if we dont.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:18 PM)wcu Wrote: Cmon Fred Warner!

Is that a player who combines the best qualities of Fred Flintstone and Kurt Warner?  Count me in!
Reply/Quote
I still want Ronnie Harrison, Hubbard, Armstrong is another, Brown would be okay here, I wouldn’t be upset with Rudolph and probably Hurst if they feel he is in good health with his heart condition
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:30 PM)grampahol Wrote: Unfortunately "The-longest-URL-ever-ever-ever-ever-ever" isn't going to fit on the back of his jersey .

So here's the thing...

That issue was a pic of the score board saying "He Loves His Mama" and a pic of Boucher on his teammate's shoulders after the big win.

Looked fine on my Reply screen.  Looked fine if I hit Preview Post. All kinds of nuts on the thread!

I tried to fix it three times, then gave up and changed the pic.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:32 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Read something earlier that said that Hurst, if he got the heart issue corrected, wouldn't be allowed to play ball anymore. Sounded like a super dicey situation.

you gotta feel really bad for the guy

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bates Motel folks is my new nickname for Jesse! Don't go to Bates Motel cause there's a monster waiting for ya!

Edit:
I know it's cheesy.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:26 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I predict the Bengals jump up in from of themselves to make sure they get the guy they want.

How many extra picks do we get out of it?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:33 PM)Takedown Wrote: I still want Ronnie Harrison, Hubbard, Armstrong is another, Brown would be okay here, I wouldn’t be upset with Rudolph and probably Hurst if they feel he is in good health with his heart condition

Harrison and Hubbard are terrible.  I don't understand the media narrative that these guys were round 1 guys.  

Reply/Quote
Former Bengal great Nate Clements
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
broncos got a steal with royce freeman.

Reply/Quote
and now the obligatory praise America moment lol sorry
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I mean if you think about it Mason Rudolph is probably a decent pick for the Cincinnati Bengals. Harrison Phillips would be a great pic and I still think Orlando Brown will be a good pro football player.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:32 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: Read something earlier that said that Hurst, if he got the heart issue corrected, wouldn't be allowed to play ball anymore. Sounded like a super dicey situation.

But the Michigan doctors cleared him and said no issue.

Interesting that everyone else disagrees.

I wonder what that says about Michigan doctors?
Reply/Quote
We've almost made it to the Bengals picks. It feels like it's been a while.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:36 PM)Millhouse Wrote: and now the obligatory praise America moment lol sorry

That Texas crowd creamed themselves I believe.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I could go for one of the DEs, Phillips, Brown with our 2 picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:31 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Bates’ master ball skills.

Master Bates?
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 10:38 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: That Texas crowd creamed themselves I believe.

Lol...I mean, not to be disrespectful, but its a freakin draft! anyways just funny to me is all lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote