Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-28-2018, 01:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I heard them say the other day he was off of everyone's board....

They( the NFL Network) said today 2 teams have medically cleared him. Don't know if he's on anyone's board. Guess we'll find out.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 01:32 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Fisher & Hurst on the Bengals wouldn't make sense. One player with heart issues is more than enough.

They could car share to the cardiologist?
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 01:30 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I don’t understand why they couldn’t just give the hospital an actual camera so he could make the pick.

That seems like it would have made more sense.  If the kid is very sick it could be an issue with trying to avoid germs or something in hospital room.  Then again the planning for this years draft announcements hasn't been the best.  Hopefully they fix the issue and the kid gets a chance with a later Jets pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 01:27 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well that sucked poor kid in the hospital didn't get to make the Jets pick because connection issue.

I sure hope it was a tech issue!
Reply/Quote
So are we gonna go OT with the 4th? Guys are there if we wanna pull the trigger.

Reply/Quote
Maybe Tim Settle is who they want.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 01:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So are we gonna go OT with the 4th? Guys are there if we wanna pull the trigger.

I want Crosby.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 01:31 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: If Hurst is still  in the sixth, Bengals should take a flyer on him.

We don't have a round 6 pick. After 4, we have 3 in round 5 and 3 in round 7.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Lap!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 01:37 PM)cinci4life Wrote: We don't have a round 6 pick. After 4, we have 3 in round 5 and 3 in round 7.

I'd take him with one of the 7ths then.
Reply/Quote
Mark Walton RB
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
What?
Reply/Quote
Mark Walton is an excellent RB. Like this pick
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Didn't see that coming.
Reply/Quote
What the ?
Reply/Quote
Ok let's trade up and get a linemen he can run behind.
Reply/Quote
He’s our Alvin kamara!

Reply/Quote
I guess they're going BPA on their board.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 01:38 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Mark Walton is an excellent RB. Like this pick

NFL Network loves this pick
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Not a fan of this pick at all. Didn’t address anything we need.

Reply/Quote