Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-28-2018, 04:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: You left out Eric "possible worst Center in NFL history" Ghiacuc.....

Oh yeah and that turd

Man I’m glad we took Price...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 04:08 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: His dad was murdered when he was a kid and his mom died last year.

Yeesh

Reply/Quote
sounds like Darrin Simmons is winning too. These middle rounders look like some solid special teamers

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
There goes the first kicker....

Reply/Quote
I'm going to guess ELIJAH NKANSAH
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Ateman could be next pick. Just saying.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm going to guess ELIJAH NKANSAH

Maybe... I'm guessing jamarco jones 
Reply/Quote
Andrew Brown from SBnation underperformer, oft injured, didn't get along with coaches. Seems right up our alley.

Saying that Andrew Brown’s career at Virginia was disappointing is an understatement. The 5-star recruit spent much of his freshman year dealing with a shoulder injury. His sophomore year didn’t go a whole lot better because of turf toe. But that’s not to take away from his success with the Virginia Cavaliers and his prospect of playing at the next level.

Once head coach Bronco Mendenhall came in and implemented his 3-4 defense, Brown was actually pretty good. Between his junior and senior seasons, Brown totaled 84 tackles (23.5 TFLs) and 9.5 sacks. He also forced and recovered a fumble. Not exactly the mind-blowing numbers Virginia fans were hoping for when Brown committed. But Brown was an integral part of this year’s 40th ranked defense.

Obviously, the injuries held Brown back. And, at times, the lack of talent around him also held him back. But, that’s not the full story. There were times when his effort seemed to be questioned by the coaches. It’s been widely rumored that he apparently had a great deal of friction with defensive coordinator Jon Tenuta. Nobody really knows how much of that is on Brown and how much is on Tenuta. Tenuta is a well-respected “football guy,” so NFL teams will do their due diligence on that.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm going to guess ELIJAH NKANSAH

or Folorunso Fatukasi  Tongue

what a name for a nose tackle...
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 04:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, haven't had a good Center since Braham, thank God we got Billy Price and Cordy Glenn now.

Our O-line is much better going into this year. Especially with Frank Pollack as the new O-line coach.

I did see we finally got rid of Paul Alexander
Reply/Quote
Seahawks took Jones
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
There goes Jones. We had our shots. OT board is done. They must really be counting on Hart.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
And there goes Jones. I’m sick

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 04:14 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Seahawks took Jones

Damn!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2018, 04:14 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I did see we finally got rid of Paul Alexander

About 25 years over due   Whatever

There goes jones. F***
Reply/Quote
Deshon Elliott is still on the board. And Lazard WR.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
You know, aside from the lack of a RT I like this draft so far. A legit Center prospect, a center fielder type free safety, linebacker and DL help, not bad.
Reply/Quote
Jones is a horrible athlete who some said made him undraftable, no big loss there.
Reply/Quote
Either Faulk or Lazard
Reply/Quote
Desmond Harrison seems like a classic Mike Brown pick here
Reply/Quote