Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Referee complaint thread
(10-16-2018, 03:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: God knows what oozes out of those pores.

Championships. Something a Bengals fan would NEVER understand.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 02:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL....it was OPI....but when the opposing QBs jersey can be worn this week without even being washed, you only have yourself to blame.  McRae also noted he should have lined up differently....to the inside instead of head up....and maybe the pick can't be set.  You'll have that with such a young, inexperienced guy in there at such a critical moment.  The illegal pick didn't get to me so much as the hold against DreK prior.  I think it was a rather weak call.....and on top of that, Michael Johnson was held right in front of a ref as he tried to pressure Pig Pen on the play.  That was 3rd & 10, and should have been either 4 & 10, or offsetting penalties at the worst.  Stagnant offense in the 3rd, and putrid play on D is what lost the game.  They should have never been in the position to have a call determine the outcome in the first place.

We're on to KC.

Only got to see the last couple of minutes of the game but after hearing Big Jen wasn't sacked or pressured much, I guess it goes without saying the steelers o-line was holding most of the game and getting away with it as usual? Most likely the only way neither Geno or Dunlap got to him.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 04:15 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Only got to see the last couple of minutes of the game but after hearing Big Jen wasn't sacked or pressured much, I guess it goes without saying the steelers o-line was holding most of the game and getting away with it as usual? Most likely the only way neither Geno or Dunlap got to him.

There's holding on every play and every team's offensive line holds the other team's defensive players. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 05:13 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: There's holding on every play and every team's offensive line holds the other team's defensive players. 

Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 03:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think anytime Piggy wears a jersey for 5+ hours it needs to be washed.  God knows what oozes out of those pores.
Jr. Quit talking about Beakers mother like that. Go Bungholes.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:19 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Go Bungholes.

You liking bungholes does not surprise me. Not that I’m judging, because to each their own. Just saying it was obvious.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Yeah, whining and crying from the Bengals fans and the Steelers beating the Bengals helps me sleep great at night.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh yeah, i remember that. I wouldn't call it controversial though. Stupid rule, yeah but it's been addressed.

Bengals were screwed on that play a couple times, with Eifert and Gresham.

If it helps to spur a rule change, its controversial.  
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 01:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You really should see what Bengal Nation thinks of you. I’ll never give them up, but the messages I get from your friends when they rep some of my replies to you says a lot.

(10-16-2018, 01:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sounds sketchy.

He's never gonna let them down either.  
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:34 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah, whining and crying from the Bengals fans and the Steelers beating the Bengals helps me sleep great at night.

If you care so much that those two things are your sleep aids, you should really reevaluate your priorities in life.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:41 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: If you care so much that those two things are your sleep aids, you should really reevaluate your priorities in life.

My life revolves around the Steelers winning because I'm a loser in real life so I have to root for a winner so I can feel like a winner in life. That's what Bengals fans seem to think anyways.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:46 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: My life revolves around the Steelers winning because I'm a loser in real life so I have to root for a winner so I can feel like a winner in life. That's what Bengals fans seem to think anyways.

This was a brad-like conclusion, lumping all bengals fans together as if they care what makes you a winner or loser in life.

But being a loser is all relative. For example being a loser in life in western PA? Well that probably means you’re a pretty big loser. Now by contrast, being a loser in , let’s say, Napa Valley, CA? I think you get the point.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 07:01 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This was a brad-like conclusion, lumping all bengals fans together as if they care what makes you a winner or loser in life.

But being a loser is all relative. For example being a loser in life in western PA? Well that probably means you’re a pretty big loser. Now by contrast, being a loser in , let’s say, Napa Valley, CA? I think you get the point.

Oh gosh, I should be taken behind the wood shed and beaten like a red-headed step child if I sound anything or say anything Brad-like. To get to your point though, no I don't actually believe what I just typed. It was just a ribbing for what MOST Bengals fans think. I live in South Central PA, between Philly and Pittsburgh, but closer to Philly and have to put up with the obnoxious Eagles fans this year. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If it helps to spur a rule change, its controversial.  

It's not the same thing as a subjective call that can go either way, being called the steelers way many times. That rule is black and white. If you don't control the ball while going to the ground, it's incomplete. He didn't control it. Incomplete. 

It was just a stupid rule. They didn't lose because a ref screwed up.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 05:13 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: There's holding on every play and every team's offensive line holds the other team's defensive players. 

Apparently, the steelers don't because they never get called for it.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:39 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He's never gonna let them down either.  

Is he ever gonna run around and desert them?

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 04:08 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Championships. Something a Bengals fan would NEVER understand.

There’s that self-identity I’ve come to love.

Comparing Ben to Bengals fans implies fans can be at the same level of accomplishment. Ergo Procter hoctor ad homily Steelers fans are champions equal to the players.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 08:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is he ever gonna run around and desert them?

Yes. Yes he is.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:23 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You liking bungholes does not surprise me. Not that I’m judging, because to each their own. Just saying it was obvious.

Your whole life revolves around the Sincinnati Bunholes. Their your team not mine. Just saying.

Andy Dalton deserves more respect in the city of Cincinnati. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 11:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: ProFootballTalk, an objective, very knowledgeable, non-bias source, that many consider the place to look when finding facts, said it was a pick play.

Bwahahahahahaha!! What do you think of PFT now Bradley? Are they still knowledgeable and non-biased? Bwahahahahahaha!!!

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/bengals-vontaze-burfict-should-not-be-nfl-mike-florio-says?cid=eref:nbcnews:video
Reply/Quote