Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you believe; and why?
(05-24-2019, 04:55 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: There is nothing else but God.

I had the privilege ( usually people laugh at me with that but I don't care ) to have a chat with the Boss on 02 may 2013 and Bro it's just unbelievable ... You can hardly explain this with words. It lasted almost 2 hours and he answered all my questions.

That was so much incredible that I forgot half of it ( because some things can't be told by words )

There is no Hell, there is no specific religion and he loves even those who you consider evil. There is no good and bad either, it's just our perception which is biased.

I can talk about this all life long. 

Best day of my life.

Funny thing. When I was younger I learn serbo croat language ( for no reason ) and I had these red dots alarm clock. For some reasons, it only worked backflipped and for me 9:08 was God's hour because in serb God is BOG and it's 9:08 backwards

Imagine how I felt when I realized this whole experience happened on Road 908 ...

Heaven is just "Home". There is no other place.

That day it was just the universe giving me the best hug ever. never felt that much loved during my whole life.

You should read A Course in Miracles.

I had the privilege ( usually people laugh at me with that but I don't care ) to have a chat with the Boss on 02 may 2013 and Bro it's just unbelievable ... You can hardly explain this with words. It lasted almost 2 hours and he answered all my questions.

That was so much incredible that I forgot half of it ( because some things can't be told by words )

There is no Hell, there is no specific religion and he loves even those who you consider evil. There is no good and bad either, it's just our perception which is biased.

Best day of my life.

Funny thing. When I was younger I learn serbo croat language ( for no reason ) and I had these red dots alarm clock. For some reasons, it only worked backflipped and for me 9:08 was God's hour because in serb God is BOG and it's 9:08 backwards

Imagine how I felt when I realized this whole experience happened on Road 908 ...

That day it was just the universe giving me the best hug ever. never felt that much loved during my whole life.

Thanks for sharing and this why I believe that those that believe in Gods other than mine are not damned. With our finite mind we say: Hindu believe this...Muslim believe this....Jews believe this....Christian believe this...You cannot all be right. I believe God can be all things to all people. And stand by the assertion that the only way to not accept his grace is to mock him. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-24-2019, 09:29 PM)Beaker Wrote: You should read A Course in Miracles.

Not a surprise, the universe got me in this book. Really good stuff but hard to change 50 years of way of thinking. Still working on it.

(05-24-2019, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for sharing and this why I believe that those that believe in Gods other than mine are not damned. With our finite mind we say: Hindu believe this...Muslim believe this....Jews believe this....Christian believe this...You cannot all be right. I believe God can be all things to all people. And stand by the assertion that the only way to not accept his grace is to mock him. 

They can't be all true but they can be all not true. I use not true instead of wrong because nothing is wrong.

BTW, this is not good nor bad, it's just what you decided to believe and it's OK.

There is no accident, everything has a meaning and if you believe in something, it's planned from the start. 

But other beliefs are ok too. 

When people try to convice you of their beliefs, in fact, they want to convince themselves. 

And if you ask the question : Why is there bad people, you will got the answer : What bad people ? You think they're acting badly ? Well, OK, these are wonderful opportunities to forgive.

And this is hard no to judge, to forgive everyone but there is no other way. 

If you ask the question : Will you forgive me ? The answer will be no ... Really ? Yes, because I never judged you and you're guilty of nothing. If I thought you weren't perfect I would have made you differently. 

This feeling to be more than the apple of God's eye ( and you got that feeling ) is like  weird because you think  you don't deserve it and he would say yes, you definitely deserve it. He just sees you as a wonder and this is what we are. Wonderful.

Speechless. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(05-22-2019, 03:02 PM)Lucidus Wrote: As to the rain example: 

I was attempting to demonstrate the difference in certain knowledge and justified belief, or lack thereof. 

I must been agnostic in terms of whether I know for sure that it will rain tomorrow because I lack certain knowledge that it will.

However, I can have a justifiable "belief" that it will rain tomorrow based on evidence based conclusions.

You are correct that my view posits that no claim can be proven to be 100% false. However, it does not automatically follow that that any one of all possible claims can in fact be true. 

Stating that no instance of X can be proven impossible, does not state that any possible instance of X is true. 

My interest is more in terms of what is most reasonable and justified to believe in the absence of 100% certainty. In the case of God, my position is to say that we can't currently know, and may never be able to know, if a God actually exists or not. If I accept that I can't know with 100% certainty, then I must decide if I have a solid justification and reasoning process to believe in God, without said certainty. If I can't do so, then I can't actively believe in God, but it doesn't necessarily follow that I believe there is no God.

I feel we must admit that we can't know things with 100% certainty. Once we accept that reality, we must then rely on as many evidences and demonstrable proofs as possible in order to formulate active beliefs. If we don't have those available as proper justification, I think we should avoid actively believing something until which time there is reason to reasonably cause such belief.

I can't establish that gravity is 100% real. However, it seems to be demonstrable, repeatable and predictable in a way that suggest it's rationale and justifiable to believe it is extremely likely to be real. 

On the other hand, I can't establish with 100% certainty that Trump is not a great, moral, empathetic human being somewhere deep inside. However, based on his words, actions and behaviors, there would certainly seem to be evidence and reasonable justification to think that it's extremely unlikely to be the case. 

I would also like to address Kant in my next post, when I have more time, if you would open for that, as there are things I completely agree with him on and other areas where I (and many others) part ways with him conclusions.

Lucidus, thanks for the response. I am working up an answer, but it may take me a few days as I am about to do some traveling.  
(05-24-2019, 09:29 PM)Beaker Wrote: You should read A Course in Miracles.

i also like "Jesus and Mastership-The Gospel According to Jesus of Nazareth", and of course "Coversations With God".
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-28-2019, 09:26 AM)michaelsean Wrote: i also like "Jesus and Mastership-The Gospel According to Jesus of Nazareth", and of course "Coversations With God".

I had many answers concording with CWG but definitely not on alien life. Of course, there is but I wasn't told that they are here at the moment.

From what I remember, we're like part of cells of Earth and when we'll be elevated enough ( we're at f***** stone age !! Don't even think we are civilized people ), it will like grow a planet spirit ( like the queen to the bees ) and planets are communicating with each others just like by spirit.

We can't go very far in space and it is definitely too big for our short lives, at least for now.

So I guess it's strange that on this very point, we didn't get the same answers but for all the rest, CWG definitely rings a bell to me. 

But I do also remember that really really fast, when the Boss told me about his plan, it was unbelievable ( and I have a deep imagination ) and from that unbelievable it went just nuts unbelievable to crazy unbelievable and then like your jaw drops not to the floor but to the center of Earth.

Unfortunately, it was too much for words and if you don't have the words, you just can't remember it.

I also clearly remember that when I asked questions and it was out of my reach, I had some " temporary download knowledge to explain me " on a cyclic stream " like boom boom and then at one moment, I just said stop, it's too much like trying to put 100To download on a 32Ko USB key. At that moment, I could have written a book a thousand of millions pages. I was like omniscient.

Unfortunately it stopped when I asked. I definitely miss it everyday.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(05-28-2019, 05:00 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: But I do also remember that really really fast, when the Boss told me about his plan, it was unbelievable 

You have to be able to remember the general outline of it at least. Please share.
(05-29-2019, 08:53 PM)Beaker Wrote: You have to be able to remember the general outline of it at least. Please share.

There is some idea of a mitosis basically but it's way way more than that. 

I'm sorry it's hard to remember something which can't be described by words. 

Maybe I should try hypnosis. I'm sure it's still somewhere in me.

(05-29-2019, 08:53 PM)Beaker Wrote: You have to be able to remember the general outline of it at least. Please share.

Well, this is good news, I remembered it all. 

Feel free to ask.

Basically, we took the problem in the contrary, we're not going to God, it's God who is coming to us.

(08-08-2019, 08:27 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, this is good news, I remembered it all. 

Feel free to ask.

Basically, we took the problem in the contrary, we're not going to God, it's God who is coming to us.

I just started reading Paul Selig's first book.  Have you read any of those?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-08-2019, 09:50 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I just started reading Paul Selig's first book.  Have you read any of those?

Nope.

But I might take a loot at this.

Thanks.

(08-08-2019, 08:27 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Well, this is good news, I remembered it all. 

Feel free to ask.

Im asking. Please relate what you remember.
(08-08-2019, 11:29 AM)Beaker Wrote: Im asking. Please relate what you remember.

I'll try to explain the main concept which is the purpose of why we are here.

There is only God and God is one and he's ok with it and it will last forever because anything can't be without him being God.

But he imagined a place ( which can't be ) where there is nothing and so he has to experiment the "idea of nothing".

So he created a virtual place ( that we call universe ) where things will pretend that he's not here and experiment all the things that he is Not.

For my example : I experimented anger which is a feeling God doesn't know and he can't experiment himself though he knows it can't exist and just can't pretend it is. So there was many events in my life who put me in a total anger because i had to fully understand what it was to realize that it is not real. And every people I met who pissed me off, did it on purpose to make me feel what I thought it was and understand that it has nothing to do with reality. And they did because they love me.

So every living matter of the Universe will make a journey to experiment what God isn't to finally understand that this can't be and let place at what it is real as a thing.

One by one the conscience of every one awakes which is the point of letting go of the illusion that we are separated from the One, that we aren't the part of the same thing and finally bring the light as it is to this universe which isn't real yet because it feels separated from God.

We only can do that together, if one isn't in the picture, this won't work.

So our mision is that one: Experiment everything that is not real to finally realize that it's fake and bring God to this place as unity.

I'm not sure it is very clear, my english is what it is but I could be more specific if needed.

By example : If you want to experiment lack of justice, grief, all those things that are not real in a Kingdom of God you have to pretend first it is real with the help of all the friendly spirits you know and that will pretend to hate you or leave you to make you feel what it is not true.

And when you'll understand that everything was fake until it ( except love which is acceptation ) you are awake and when you are awake you just have to wait for your bros and sis to awake in their time.

It's like feeding the universe with himself by the spirit that at times will become the Son of the One which is basically the Father.

By doing this he's resolving the problem that can't be that there is a place where he isn't.

I fully remembered it yesterday because I let go of all the anger I had. It feels good ... really good.

Edit : For further conversations, I will later call the fact to pretend that things are real even if nothing can be real without God as Idolatry which is the accurate word.

Thank you for that. Sounds very much like the concepts espoused in A course in Miracles or Conversations with God. The idea that we are all part of the same whole, and return to that after our time in the physical world in which we are allowing the whole to experience everything. There is no judgement, only experience. Everything comes from either a place of love....or not love. There is only love or lack of it. Just like there is no dark, only lack of light.
(08-08-2019, 04:09 PM)Beaker Wrote: Thank you for that. Sounds very much like the concepts espoused in A course in Miracles or Conversations with God. The idea that we are all part of the same whole, and return to that after our time in the physical world in which we are allowing the whole to experience everything. There is no judgement, only experience. Everything comes from either a place of love....or not love. There is only love or lack of it. Just like there is no dark, only lack of light.

Yeah pretty much you can't experience light without dark.  So you can't experience oneness without the illusion of separateness.  When people ask why doesn't God just tell us everything, well that's not why we are here.  It's why there is pain and suffering.  While things matter very much to us as we are, they don't matter in the scope of eternity except as a way to experience things.  

It's a horrible comparaison though but it like God had an hernia.

But he didn't want to get rid of it but wanted to inject himself into this hernia that it could be healed and become a part of him

We're here to heal space, heal the darkness and then bring God to this world.

There is no death, no pain, no suffering. Everything we experiment right now can't be real and like God until he's here.

But in his spirit we're not more important than a plant of grass ( think more to put the plant of grass to your level ) because they experiment things in their own counsciousness and nothing would be possible without any of us or without any of the flies you see.

It's like by doing 1 + 0 = 1

it makes the notion of 0 totally irrelevant.

I had some difficulties to explain to some of my friend that God doesn't have a clue of what being angry means except he has to experiment it with the separation tool.

He would be angry about what ? He's alone. Cool with it. Always been, awlays will.. That would means that he would be angry against himself, that doesn't make any sense at all.

And that's why if he truly wants to experiment the simple notion of anger he has to come through his creation from the Zero scratch and the illusoin of the separation from him.

Just to clarify something. I believe Arturo means “experience” when he writes “experiment”. For anyone new, he is French and while maybe not impressive in Europe, I’m constantly impressed with the ease he and Holodero (Austrian) converse in a second language.

If you want to ask something to God, ask him something that is real.

You can't ask him to be rich, healthy, forgiven because if he answered it it would make these things real and they are not.

Just ask him for Love, that he knows what it is.

Best day of my life.

A pastor I knew doesn't believe in hell. He explained it that God is love and the rules he's laid out aren't so much to punish you when you do wrong but because he wants you to have a happy life that prepare you for what happens next.