Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President and First Lady test POSITIVE!
(10-02-2020, 01:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My main defense of voting for Biden would be that Trump is a danger to democracy and Biden isn't great but he's an actual boring politician who doesn't have two terms in him. 

The idea that Biden could win and decline a 2nd term at the age of 81 is about the only thing about this election that calms me down. 

But yes Biden >>>>>> Trump

Harris will kill Biden within 18 months if he wins. Mark it down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Trump has stated facts, this is not deadly for people less than 65 years old (science and facts prove it) and it is not as deadly for healthy Americans under 65 years old. All backed up by the facts.

If he survives, he will once again prove he is correct in everything he said. People get sick, people die daily so he if he survives it he proves an old person can get the virus just like the flu, manage it and go on with their life.

Trump himself admitted to lying about covid and has flip flopped on how serious it is.  Facts?  Proof?  Nahh
Reply/Quote
Oh and those of you who hope Trump comes out on the other side with a different opinion? Huh? If he cruises through this you think/hope that's the response he's going to have?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Harris will kill Biden within 18 months if he wins. Mark it down.

I bet you Biden steps down within 1 month of inauguration.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I bet you Biden steps down within 1 month of inauguration.

This is like a political conspiracy version of Name That Tune. 
Reply/Quote
People accuse Trump of being hateful because he wanted to close borders and doesn't want women to destroy their bodies or a baby, depending on when you believe life starts, yet people are cheering that he has a potentially fatal disease?

See the hypocrisy?
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Harris will kill Biden within 18 months if he wins. Mark it down.

Mellow

(10-02-2020, 01:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will pray for you and all who are hoping the first lady and President die from the China virus.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: People accuse Trump of being hateful because he wanted to close borders and doesn't want women to destroy their bodies or a baby, depending on when you believe life starts, yet people are cheering that he has a potentially fatal disease?

See the hypocrisy?

Have you ever seen a movie?  Cheering when the villain gets his comeuppance is the highlight of the final reel. 
Reply/Quote

Wow.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can see why you'd think i meant that. I'm putting them on the same level of 4 years from now they're both out.  I want a reboot.  In politics?  Unlikely.  

I watched The Matrix with my son the other night.  AI, bad idea.   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Have you ever seen a movie?  Cheering when the villain gets his comeuppance is the highlight of the final reel. 

Everyone has flaws and just about everyone has done someone wrong in life, but you generally don't see people cheering when other people die.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: People accuse Trump of being hateful because he wanted to close borders and doesn't want women to destroy their bodies or a baby, depending on when you believe life starts, yet people are cheering that he has a potentially fatal disease?

See the hypocrisy?

We've already discussed the hypocrisy of how Trump supporters mocked and treated Hillary when she had pneumonia. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone has flaws and just about everyone has done someone wrong in life, but you generally don't see people cheering when other people die.

Generally no, sometimes yes.  Anyways he isn't dead and he isn't going to die. 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Everyone has flaws and just about everyone has done someone wrong in life, but you generally don't see people cheering when other people die.

Is he dead?

However Ruth would have something to say if she could given the cheers from the right when she passed (also given McConnell didn't wait until her corpse was even cold before acting to replace her). 

Reply/Quote
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/02/mike-lee-tests-positive-covid-425172

Hope was a superspreader and it is damning for Republicans who was around them.

Reply/Quote
I've been told the results of the 2016 election proved America was sending the message that they're sick of all the PC nicey nicey crap. Telling me schaudenfreude is off the table I should send warm feelings to someone now is outdated.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/02/mike-lee-tests-positive-covid-425172

Hope was a superspreader and it is damning for Republicans who was around them.

And they knew and wanted to hide it.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-02/trump-says-he-and-flotus-tested-positive-for-covid-19

Quote:It wasn’t immediately clear how Trump contracted the virus. Hicks tested positive after flying aboard Air Force One to the presidential debate in Cleveland on Tuesday and to a campaign rally in Minnesota on Wednesday.

Senior aides on Thursday discussed scenarios for how to handle both governing and campaigning if Trump tested positive, according to people familiar with the situation. Other White House aides learned the news of Trump’s illness when they awoke Friday morning.

Only a very small circle of people knew that Hicks had tested positive, and senior staff had hoped to keep that information private, two of the people said.
Reply/Quote

I have yet to see anyone who said "I hope he dies and I'd be happy about it". Show me who said it and I will share some of your astonishment about that.

(10-02-2020, 01:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've been told the results of the 2016 election proved America was sending the message that they're sick of all the PC nicey nicey crap. Telling me schaudenfreude is off the table  I should send warm feelings to someone now is outdated.

Also, that.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 01:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is like a political conspiracy version of Name That Tune. 

Yeah, but THIS one is actually gonna happen.  Mellow
Reply/Quote

See the hypocrisy?

Frankly I'd rather see Trump in prison than dead.  Maybe that's just me.

But can we stop pretending that such things as "wishing death on someone" are exclusive to one side or the other?

Some on the right celebrated when Ginsburg died too.  It's awful and unnecessary.
Reply/Quote