Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 Election
(11-04-2020, 06:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The only upside is that it provides a distraction from the shit show.

Which shit show provides a distraction from the other?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Better safe than sorry on the colonoscopy. Peace of mind.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 06:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pretty smart.  The more I  read about colon cancer before mine, it is insanely stupid not to get one at fifty.  You virtually ensure you won't get it.  

Colon cancer can be so deadly, but it can also be one of the most preventable cancers. Knowing my family history, I have always planned to be vigilant about things. My GI tract is just in terrible shape, anyway. I won't go into too many details, but one issue is that I've had chronic acid reflux since I was like 7 or 8. When my stomach is empty, I get heartburn. Every day, multiple times a day. I won't go into details about the other end, but suffice to say things are not pleasant all the way through. LOL

Anyway, enough about my ****** up body.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 06:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Which shit show provides a distraction from the other?

Exactly.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Good old Rudy spitting a lot of poison.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 06:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The only upside is that it provides a distraction from the shit show.

Man, that's some dedication to distraction right there.
Reply/Quote
Guys I have now claimed the Bengals board, I’m also staking claim to the Cincinnati Bengals, and finally the state of Ohio.
Reply/Quote
Bookmakers have now Georgia turning blue.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 07:27 PM)Au165 Wrote: Guys I have now claimed the Bengals board, I’m also staking claim to the Cincinnati Bengals, and finally the state of Ohio.

I have claimed the AFC North! The Ravens were winning before the Steelers had a large number of secretly dumped points as has been widely reported. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 07:27 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Bookmakers have now Georgia turning blue.

GA has gone blue once in the past 40 years...I'll believe it when I sees it.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 06:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm seeing a tie when I look at the electoral math. Anyone else?

Wait, never mind. My food deprived brain miscounted. 270-269.

Dammit. 270-268.

Forget about the one from Nebraska? 

Reply/Quote
Wow! It looks like the Steelers have now found the points necessary to keep a wonderful young man, Lamar Jackson, out of the lead. What a terrible thing is happening!

Reply/Quote
We were winning against Pennsylvania big, but the PA Steelers just announced that there are “Millions of points left to be counted.”

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 07:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: GA has gone blue once in the past 40 years...I'll believe it when I sees it.

That's pretty close at the moment.

BTW, I love this site : https://smarkets.com/event/32148561

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 07:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: That's pretty close at the moment.

BTW, I love this site : https://smarkets.com/event/32148561

Did you post a link for it before?  I've had the tab open for a while now and I'm watching...yea it's something. 
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 06:52 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Good old Rudy spitting a lot of poison.

What? Was he tucking his shirt in again?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
[Image: SsbolTB.jpg]

Reply/Quote
What a tight election.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 08:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: SsbolTB.jpg]

That's my fantasy WR  Rock On Get ready to get Metcalf'ed
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2020, 08:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What a tight election.

[Image: renderart_9cef7ed3-0077-4561-9ffc-b7596c...1582542716]
Reply/Quote