Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
(09-12-2021, 03:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hey Frank come eat some ***** crow you Jackass. I’ve been tired of your mouth all offseason long

[Image: L5e7.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: That play made little sense - way too soft a zone there.

It was a dagger concept that opened it, that’s a beater for that zone specifically.
Reply/Quote
This would be an excellent time to see some Darius Hodge.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:29 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Let's get a TD for Boyd and Mixon too.

No love for Joey B's feet, Tate, Uzo, or Sample?!?!

They should get one too!!!!
Reply/Quote
Trey causing real problems for the Vikings
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Zims has those Vikings ready to play

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes. If you haven’t ever looked, it’s shocking how similar boards are.

Every message board is like that, except some teams fans can say "We suck and it's over...but at least we have X number of Super Bowls."
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson is causing them issues up front
Reply/Quote
I hate prevent defenses. Play the same as 3rd and long.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson is a man amongst boys wow
Reply/Quote
All the holds by Rashod Hill show our line is getting push.
Reply/Quote
That TD was so reminiscent of a lot of the LSU plays and touchdowns they made. The connection is real. That half will do both a world of good
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:31 PM)Synric Wrote: This would be an excellent time to see some Darius Hodge.

I see no need to take out Trey
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I know there is a lot to be happy about, so I don't want to overload the joy, but the Steelers are also losing!!!!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:28 PM)Mad_Engineer_94 Wrote: Lsu and saints fan here. Chase is a real one. He’s gonna be great for y’all. Burrow is dirty downfield, glad he’s getting to take some shots. Apple was terrible for the *Saints, and he’s gonna be terrible for y’all.. sorry. The guy is physically gifted but unteachable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apple also benefitted from a dominant D line at OSU.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:30 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The offensive line has the Vikings rattled

Fixed it for ya!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yes. If you haven’t ever looked, it’s shocking how similar boards are.

You wouldn't happen to know my counterpart's name would you? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Liked the 1st and 20 call. Be aggressive.
Reply/Quote
Zimmer on the all twinkie diet
Reply/Quote
We have 2 sacks, 5 QB hits and a bunch of Minn holding calls. I think the DL has definitely improved in the pass rush department.
Reply/Quote