Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
we've folded boys… See you at training camp.
Reply/Quote
It's going to take a defensive TD or a turnover deep in Pitt territory if the Bengals have any shot at this game. They have to manufacture some momentum for the offense.
Reply/Quote
Who was it that was excited McCarron was in because he was going to throw the ball downfield and in the field of play when rolling out, unlike Dalton who was "protecting his stats"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
McCarron confused by the zone blitz. Just doesn't have the experience reading defenses on the fly. Steelers showing blitz then dropping has him al confused.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:16 AM)PApinhead Wrote: So.....who do you guys want with our first pick in the draft?

How about a new Oline coach, New running back coach , new Head coach? Oh wait this is Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
4 man rush, and couldnt even contain them long enough
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:16 AM)PApinhead Wrote: So.....who do you guys want with our first pick in the draft?

It doesn't matter. Seriously.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
A.J. played way better against a much better Denver defense in Mile High Stadium in the bitter cold....this result is the same as all other Marvin results in the playoffs!!
Reply/Quote
And yet again the D gets skunked by a basic cutback run.

And...Gilberry down now.
Reply/Quote
I'll be back in OTAs lol. Good night all, yes, I gave up early. I'm no longer a superfan.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why aren't we getting Gio open behind their dline? Middle of the field is open

Reply/Quote
They even look heartless on the sideline.
Reply/Quote
Holy crap a running back that cuts back instead of falls down on his offensive lineman? Take note Hill.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:16 AM)BigSeph Wrote: It's going to take a defensive TD or a turnover deep in Pitt territory if the Bengals have any shot at this game.  They have to manufacture some momentum for the offense.

Thank you!
Because that could happen!!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Need defense right here but at this point I'm not too confident in giving the offense back the ball
Reply/Quote
Where are all the posters who were claiming it was great we were playing the Steelers and we're going to win this and gave everyone else shit for "quitting" on the team?
Reply/Quote
Wel, at least I have a Skyline 4-way to enjoy.
Reply/Quote
Toussant gets more yards on 1 carry then our sorry ass RBS get in 3 quarters
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:17 AM)jj22 Wrote: McCarron confused by the zone blitz. Just doesn't have the experience reading defenses on the fly. Steelers showing blitz then dropping has him al confused.

to be fair by time he probably reailized it, the o-line started to collapse forcimg him outside. if they were as good as some make them out to be, be a whole different play there imo.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:17 AM)bengals73 Wrote: How about a new Oline coach, New running back coach , new Head coach? Oh wait this is Cincinnati
I'd be all for that.  And a new OC.
(01-10-2016, 12:17 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It doesn't matter. Seriously.

True.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote