Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
(01-10-2016, 12:50 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: EI'm sure we'll hear Steeler fans crying about how it was a dirty hit by Tez  Rolleyes

Why? Nothing dirty about it. 
Reply/Quote
We took out their QB lol!!!!
Reply/Quote
Hahaha, what a garbage franchise. Bungles will be Bungles.

Your half-wit city putting forth a strong showing. You're cretin. Garbage humans. Miserable.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:51 AM)Joelist Wrote: Like you're actually a Bengal fan. All you've been doing is trolling.
Not trolling, just my opinion. Don't need to ***** about it

Since 6 years old. Been through it all.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:50 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Listen to the announcer trying to twist it to make it seem like Burfict's sack was dirty.

I didn't get that from it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I freaking LOVE Burfict.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Trash thrown at worthlessberger
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
 Crowd cheering at the cart?
Rock On

Reply/Quote
Let's not wish injuries, let's go out and take over this game! That might be a momentum changer though!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:51 AM)Joelist Wrote: Like you're actually a Bengal fan. All you've been doing is trolling.

Sometimes you get even.  These sob Steelers have taken cheap shots at teams all year, especially their DB's  **** them, and screw the "lets turn the other cheek...don't stoop to their level" bs  I hope we DO stoop to their level and administer some much deserved payback
Reply/Quote
And a poor first down throw...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:51 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Lol I noticed that too. "And all his weight just comes down on him". Yeah it's called a tackle dumbass.

Now he's shaming the crowd for cheering Ben's injury, but he was quiet about Shazier celebrating Gio's injury.

Not even hiding the bias.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Okay let's not deceive ourselves. We need Andy.
Reply/Quote
Not even mad at the crowd for throwing objects at Ben. It's just like that against the Steelers.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
McCarron sucks .. just put Weinning (Sp) in
Reply/Quote
McCarron is so bad.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Some of y'all think I'm trolling... I never wish anything bad on people

BUT BUT BUT

I will say...

Karma is a *****

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:52 AM)ABrokenThumb Wrote: Hahaha, what a garbage franchise. Bungles will be Bungles.

Your half-wit city putting forth a strong showing. You're cretin. Garbage humans. Miserable.

Ahhh the first troll of the day. Someone ban this idiot.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:53 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Sometimes you get even.  These sob Steelers have taken cheap shots at teams all year, especially their DB's  **** them, and screw the "lets turn the other cheek...don't stoop to their level" bs  I hope we DO stoop to their level and administer some much deserved payback

Hahaha, this team employs Vontaze Burfict. He's a convict wearing the appropriate colors.
Reply/Quote
PI !
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote