• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals***
huge flag
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here we go boys. Imagine if they come back
Reply/Quote
FINALLY! The refs took off their Stoolers Goggles!
Reply/Quote
COME ON! TD gets us back in this
Reply/Quote
Now its a game.
Reply/Quote
Embarrassing. More so than anything I could ever see offered up on the field of play.

There is absolutely no excuse and nothing redeeming about cheering an injury and/or throwing trash on a player being carted off the field.

If any Steelers fans are reading this I would like to personally apologize for the actions of some of our fans. Disgusting behavior. Absolutely disgusting.
Reply/Quote
Ball at the 1! Yes!
Reply/Quote
What if....

we score here Ninja

Reply/Quote
I F U C K I N G love Burfict!
Reply/Quote
Can we just try and win this game....if we injure their players but still lose, I won't feel any better. Our best revenge is WIN
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:52 AM)ABrokenThumb Wrote: Hahaha, what a garbage franchise. Bungles will be Bungles.

Your half-wit city putting forth a strong showing. You're cretin. Garbage humans. Miserable.

Ha ha your rapist is out for the year you **** wad.  
Reply/Quote
I love it. Lets not mess it up. Eifert here, they are expecting run. Although, Hill is fired up over GIO!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:51 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Now it's time to go head & knee hunting on pos Antonio Brown

Fixed it for ya...
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:53 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Let's not wish injuries, let's go out and take over this game! That might be a momentum changer though!

I wish isnjuries on them.  I don't wish career ending injuries on them but hell yeah I want them to feel the damn paoin and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Reply/Quote
LEt's go!

Reply/Quote
PI on the Stealers!

Hill to the 1!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:54 AM)ABrokenThumb Wrote: Hahaha, this team employs Vontaze Burfict. He's a convict wearing the appropriate colors.

Except VontVontaze injures players on perfectly clean hits. Steelers players wish they could do that.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Oh a flag for us !!!!!!!!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
And THAT's why you take shots to Green.
Reply/Quote
HILL
Reply/Quote