Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those drunk on their own can't be considered 'mentally incapacitated' in rape cases
(03-28-2021, 10:54 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You’re just gonna keep on trying on this one.

Ok then. You specifically referenced this case when you were said GOP and your clever Dungeons and Dragons comment, not some vague reference to normalizing rape. Then, uh oh, it’s a liberal court. I know, I’ll say the GOP has normalized rape so much, that even a liberal court has been affected. Valiant effort.

And I didn’t even go into your intimate knowledge of the rules of dungeons and dragons. You’re welcome.

Actually, I made a comment in general about the GoP and rape, since the topic was about rape (notice i didn't actually quote anyone or anything), and the GoP has a long standing platform of 'eh rape is okay', and since the topic is about rape, I made an off handed comment. You follow? Sure, I made said comment here before I realized the political leanings of the court - which should be apolitical anyways, but I digress. My comment still stands, except now I get to lump in Democrats in my joke - which is a win for me anyways.

You can go ahead and make fun of my knowledge of D&D - trust me when I say I've heard better than anything you can come up with and I've likely been mocked by better people than anyone here. So give me your best shot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those drunk on their own can't be considered 'mentally incapacitated' in rape cases - BigPapaKain - 03-28-2021, 12:03 PM