Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those drunk on their own can't be considered 'mentally incapacitated' in rape cases
(03-28-2021, 12:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Actually, I made a comment in general about the GoP and rape, since the topic was about rape (notice i didn't actually quote anyone or anything), and the GoP has a long standing platform of 'eh rape is okay', and since the topic is about rape, I made an off handed comment. You follow? Sure, I made said comment here before I realized the political leanings of the court - which should be apolitical anyways, but I digress. My comment still stands, except now I get to lump in Democrats in my joke - which is a win for me anyways.

You can go ahead and make fun of my knowledge of D&D - trust me when I say I've heard better than anything you can come up with and I've likely been mocked by better people than anyone here. So give me your best shot.

You had a super cool line you couldn’t wait to use and you rolled the dice.

Funny you say they should be apolitical when that’s the first thing you went for. Btw think Bill Clinton, college campuses and Hollywood.

But you missed a couple things. One is that it’s a liberal court in a pretty liberal state. The second is that it was a unanimous decision. Maybe there’s a reason for that. But since you had your GOP=evil blinders on you didn’t bother to really read and understand what the decision was based upon. Not much I can do about your attempt to deflect. I’ve pointed it out as best I can, and you know what was in your head.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Those drunk on their own can't be considered 'mentally incapacitated' in rape cases - michaelsean - 03-28-2021, 12:09 PM