Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 12:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Phil and Roto perfectly explained my position.  

The people without kids will always think it's fine until you are directly responsible for a child.  

There are boundaries for a reason.

I have children.  And I explained that my daughter has to have gym with girls who are lesbians.  I asked if you thought that was worse since they actually would be attracted to the other girls vs a boy who identifies as a girl and is NOT attracted.

But you maintain that something horrible will happen...even though it never has.

You are paranoid...and that's fine.  You can protect your children how you see fit.  Perhaps home schooling would best.  My Aunt decided to pull her two children from school and home school to keep the bad influence of the teachers out of her children's lives.  Didn't want them going down the wrong path.  Her son has multiple arrests for everything from drugs to stealing credit cards and the daughter can't hold down a steady job and at the age of 35 is still trying to figure out what to do with her life.

That is two real world examples of life outside of your paranoid vision of America.

And it doesn't mean that is what would happen in similar cases ever time.  It means you have no concrete reason for your fears other than fear of what is different.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - GMDino - 11-05-2015, 08:20 AM