Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 02:51 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: If you really feel that way and want to protect your daughter(s?), take your child off of your avatar.  Annoying and creepy to be displaying to the general public.  Don't you find it odd that you are literally the only one who does that?

I put a video of my daughter in Jungle Noise.
Should I have Chris Hanson in my bushes ?
Ninja

(11-05-2015, 09:41 AM)djs7685 Wrote: The problem is your constant narrative of "keep that crap to yourselves!!!!" when it comes to anything regarding homosexuality, transgenders, or anything of the sort.

Apparently keeping things to yourself doesn't matter much when you're straight, white, and "normal".

That's the issue. I doubt anyone here could care much less about your family in your avatar in general, but you almost force us to bring it up when it completely contradicts your usual schtick on here. Do you understand this?

I understand the point that is trying to be made here, but I think we are reverting back to the personal issues.
I highly doubt Lucie's thought process was "I'm going to put pics of my kids in my avatar to illustrate that I'm a breeder and that's the right way to go through life".
Perhaps he put the pic there to try to reign himself in, when being needled with repeated behavior ?
I'm just saying that I thought we were going to expect more from ourselves and this just seems like the same thing that got the forum in a quagmire.
I'm no better, as I brought up the "savages" quote a few times, but apart from this sentence I never intend to do so again.
Should I slip and do something of that caliber, please remind me to be a better person.
I'm not chastising anyone, I just want to enjoy seeing everyone post.
Speaking of which.... I am hoping to see GHB back today.

(on topic)
#NoHogsAllowed
Ninja

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - Rotobeast - 11-05-2015, 01:09 PM