Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 01:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: I am not comparing them.  I am pointing out that YOU insist there will be "trouble" if a boy who thinks he's a girl is in the female locker room.   I am pointing out that a lesbian in the female locker room is MORE likely to be attracted to the other girls there and cause "trouble".

They are not "playing dress up".  They are dressing as how they feel they really are.

I think the bigger problem is YOU have a predetermined idea on how boys should act around girls and anything outside of that is too weird so you assume they are faking just to cause trouble.  And for the millionth time you have provided not ONE example of it ever happening.  

Every time we discuss this and I bring up how inappropriate this is.... You go to the gay well. And talk about how many gay people you know . This isn't about gays. This is about keeping Locker rooms and restrooms separate by anatomy.

The same argument against communal rest rooms is the same one against this ....

We all know gay people. this has nothing to do with them . Just the he/she's or she/he's

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 11-05-2015, 01:47 PM