Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 02:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've admitted I don't see any other issues because of that, but I've yet to have anyone try to explain why it is inappropriate beyond the sexual aspect. Only statements that it is. As for the sports, it doesn't "blow up" girls' sports. It does cause some issues with it, but nothing that can be overcome quite easily. Title IX is about much more than sports, it is about equality.

Girls sports will die off because real girls just won't be chosen for teams . There is a reason girls and boys are separated for sports. A distinct physical reason. Now that someone can be a chameleon there is nothing to help TE real girls.

It's not just sexual. Girls and boys barely know their own body and how it works. How will a girl feel when she has her period for the first time and in the locker room is a dude. And really how will the pretender feel when he says he is a girl but he is the only one not doing girl things....

Women PE teachers watch the girls locker rooms .... How are they supposed to do that when there are naked boys in the girls Locker rooms... Can't allow a man to go in there to supervise.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 11-05-2015, 02:17 PM