Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The offensive heading into 2021
(04-04-2021, 06:58 PM)BobJohnson55 Wrote: That would not be good to ignore other positions,and adenji did not look bad. Willie Anderson even praised him on Twitter at the time for his feet. Fred Johnson is a average ot at best,when they tried him at guard he did very bad. Michael Jordan and Bobby hart was the major weak links. There's pics of Bobby hart looking stupid. 

Sorry man, I cannot get on board with the idea that Jordan and Hart were the only weak links on the OL, last season.  The unit as an entity, blew chunks last year.  Adeniji might have drawn praise from Willie A. for good footwork on some specific plays, but by and large, Hakeem needs plenty of development time.

Coach Pollack more than has his work cut out for him, in order to field a competitive OL unit this year.  And that is IF the team does provide him with some top notch rookie talent to work with, as they did him very few favors in free agency.

While I agree that other positions should not be ignored, OL definitely needs to be the primary focus of this draft.  The team definitely needs to keep their eyes open for a quality pass rusher to fall into their lap, but other than that, OL should be the priority.  If you disagree, exactly which position group would you say deserves as much attention as OL?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The offensive heading into 2021 - SunsetBengal - 04-04-2021, 07:07 PM