Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The offensive heading into 2021
(04-05-2021, 01:00 AM)BobJohnson55 Wrote: Them are very successful teams that dont draft o lineman in the first or second every year,they even put udfa's on the line. I can't think of any all pro line team that were high picks except maybe the cowboys that one year they had Pollack. And how did that play out they lost their 1st round playoff game,then that line didn't even stick together. 

The guy we wanted from the Patriots was like a 3rd round pick. And its probably not just them two teams. I bet I could do research on every team and they dont have all first or 2nd rounders. 

To be fair, most teams don't have the sad state of a scouting department that the Bengals have.

If the team invested in scouting and player development like other teams in the league do, we wouldn't be in the situation where we have so many holes and not enough picks to fill them.

This team just doesn't do well at finding gems unless they are guys that no one else will touch like Chris Henry was, and Burfict was. 

Or for some reason the 2012 draft where we had Iloka and Marvin Jones in the 5th round

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The offensive heading into 2021 - Murdock2420 - 04-05-2021, 01:11 AM