Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man during stop
(04-11-2021, 01:45 AM)Benton Wrote: This was probably pretty traumatic for the officers.

On the one hand, the dude looked to be black. According to fox, blm is trying to kill them.

On the other hand, the guy was in camo. According to recent events, he was probably some wacked out militant trying to kill them.

It's a rough time to be a leo. Black guys aren't always the enemy and guys in military gear aren't always your friends.

Smarmy isn't a good look in general.  I would be happy to hear an intelligent rebuttal to any points I made, and I'll get right on that once that happens.

(04-11-2021, 01:48 AM)Benton Wrote: From what I've seen, I'd run.

I'm sitting at a gas pump and two guys approach me for no reason with guns drawn (even if they're cops)?  I'm running.

Except that's not what happened, at all.  I suppose actually being aware of the situation being discussed was too much to hope for.  I'm honestly disappointed, this is not the type of post I'd expect from you.  I suppose we now see how deep the termites have spread. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man during stop - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-11-2021, 02:20 AM