Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man during stop
(04-11-2021, 02:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Smarmy isn't a good look in general.  I would be happy to hear an intelligent rebuttal to any points I made, and I'll get right on that once that happens.

Except that's not what happened, at all.  I suppose actually being aware of the situation being discussed was too much to hope for.  I'm honestly disappointed, this is not the type of post I'd expect from you.  I suppose we now see how deep the termites have spread. 

Ok, you want a real response instead of the sarcasm this kind of absurdity needs? The kind of sarcasm demanded by this?

The cops should've been fired.

They initiatedd a stop because they couldn't see his license plate. He slowed down, put on his signal indicating he was pulling over and in about a minute and a half, had his vehicle pulled into a well lit parking lot. How did the cops respond?

With guns out and threats of violence. When he indicated he was trying to comply with conflicting commands given by the two officers, more threats of violence by them.

If they did it based on training, their training is flawed and they shouldn't be handling interactions with the general public, and should be fired. If they did it because they have emotional issues that prevent them from handling interactions with the public, they should be fired.

People should have respect for interactions with officers, but that's a two way street. If every time a cop pulled me over he came at me with a loaded firearm drawn, I'd stop pulling over. And no, that's not sarcasm.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man during stop - Benton - 04-11-2021, 11:02 PM