Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
OL hits and sacks - Joe Goodberry
(04-13-2021, 06:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: From what I recall, I believe he could have played some toward the end of 2019, but there was no real reason to given the team's record and wanting to hold onto the 1st overall pick. As such, they chose to leave him on IR.
I don't really count his rookie year at all, since that seemed to be a team decision to get his shoulder surgery for long-term purposes.
And when looking at his 2020 injury, I wouldn't really say it's because he's "injury prone."
He got his right knee taken out from behind as the QB stepped up in the pocket.
Those kinds of injuries can happen whether you're "injury-prone" or not.

Agreed, plus I also like Adeniji who is young. It isn't all sunshine and rainbows but the OL isn't THAT far off IMO.

Draft Sewell and we will have a talented OT that can also play Guard to start off to not throw him to the wolves immediately.

Grab Meinerz, Creed Humphrey, Carman, Spencer Brown etc in the 2nd or 3rd and we will be sitting pretty good barring injury.

Extend Reiff next year if he plays well. Spain and XSF could be good with an entire Offseason in Pollack's system.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OL hits and sacks - Joe Goodberry - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-13-2021, 06:22 PM