Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
OL hits and sacks - Joe Goodberry
(04-15-2021, 02:16 PM)BurnsBengal Wrote: Good Post  That said, I will not be surprised in the least if they actually go DE/DL if someone they like drops, regardless of who they took at 5.

If its Chase...I will be stressed with picks Rd. 2 and 3.  Doesn't mean its not the right pick by any means, but it will make it a more stressful draft as we watch OL peel off the board.

Feel the same, in the end you have to look at the Draft as a whole once it is all said and done. There are lots of quality OL to 
be had all the way to the 5th round this year. I want them to go OL early though and like you said it will be more stressful then
I would like if they waited till say the 3rd or 4th to grab one. Even though there might be guys like Spencer Brown in the 4th 
who would be perfect to learn behind Reiff for a year or two.

Thing is, we need interior O-lineman the most. If we go with an OT I would like one that can play Guard as well. That is what
is so nice about guys like Sewell, Slater, Eichenberg, Carman is they are versatile. Very likely anyone of these guys would start
out at Guard for us if Reiff and Jonah are playing well and healthy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OL hits and sacks - Joe Goodberry - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-15-2021, 03:10 PM