Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man during stop
(04-15-2021, 07:35 PM)Au165 Wrote: Nah, I’ll leave it at your portfolio analogy. If one part of my portfolio sky rocketed while the rest remained relatively the same, or dropped,  but it as a whole declined I’d tell people...my investments are down. I get you regret your word choice but it’s okay to admit you misspoke and you meant murders.

Dear god, quit trying to win internet points and move on.  Semantic arguments are as pointless as they are boring.

Quote:While murders being up is an issue, the fact crime as a whole is down makes the wide brush of lawlessness your trying to paint way more complex.

How can murders and assaults see double digit increases but crime "as a whole" is down?  Are murders and violent assaults not part of "crime as a whole"?  Are you forgetting that your source of choice shows "violent crime" as a category to be up in every part of the nation except areas under 10k population?  That doesn't sound like crime "as a whole" is down.  It looks to me like you're upset your own source put the lie to your claim.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man during stop - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-15-2021, 07:54 PM