Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that will help the GOP before 2022 elections.
(04-21-2021, 08:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you agree with what Malcom X said about ALL white people?

How can you agree with part of what he says without agreeing with all of it?

But I am guessing that (again) you are just parroting something you got from the right-wing echo chgamber and never even bothered to educate yourself on what Malcom really said.

You guess a lot.

No I dont agree with him about ALL white people. I actually can agree with part of what he says and in fact I dont agree with a lot of Malcom X actually, but a couple family member do moreso than I. MLK, I do agree way more with for sure. I'm not parroting anything. I've read many books and have a very good education. I also come from a really big crazy and fun family of blacks, whites and hispanics that are spread out from Houston to Boston. 

You want to talk echo chamber, post a PBS article and call it fact. I would say the same about Fox news. I flush more useful things down the toilet every day than those two outlets can muster combined. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that will help the GOP before 2022 elections. - bengaloo - 04-21-2021, 08:09 PM