Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell
(04-23-2021, 07:38 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: This type of bs is what scares me ^^^^ defensive end is a massive need and not something we can wait til the 6th round to address double dipping at wr would be some serious short bus type move.  If they go chase at 5 (even tho the smart teams would go Sewell in this situation) then you have to go offensive lineman in 2 or 3 ideally for me (with chase being the pick at 5) would be
1. Ja’Marr Chase
2. Best pass rusher available
3. Quinn Meinerz
4. Kendrick Green
5. Kenny Yeboah
6.  Then maybe we can talk another wide receiver but this team has way to many needs to be bring sand to the beach with picks like double dipping at wide receiver relatively early

If we draft a fast WR and he gets hurt then we are in same boat without a guy that can stretch the D and go over the top. That is why we MUST get two speed guys at WR. We lost two first round picks in Green and Ross the only two with the speed to get on top of the D and Erickson. We got a few guys on the practice squad but we need at least two fast guys this year from the draft.

BTW I want Chase Pitt then Sewell in that order at the 5th pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell - BengalsBong - 04-23-2021, 09:38 PM