Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell
(04-24-2021, 11:30 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Shake nailed it. The Bengals really need to draft Sewell. I think we already have a #1WR in Higgins. We have a slot guy in Boyd. We need a Chris Henry type WR. I'll nominate Tamorrion Terry for that role. He even wears #15. I think he'd be a perfect fit in the 4th or 5th round.

We run 3WR 82% of the time you think a 4th or 5th round pick can start year one is laughable. We need at least two speed WR and one of them has to be a starter year one and make an impact.

We lost 47 catches and 523 yards with A.J. Green leaving. We lost 47 catches and 355 yards by losing Gio. Perine and Trayveon can make up for Gio production. But you want to put a 4th or 5th round rookie in his first year to make up for the loss of Green and Ross. 

Tate 14 catches and 150 yards, Thomas 13 catches 132 yards and Trenton Irwin 1 catch for 5 yards and a rookie 4th or 5th round pick is not going to get it done.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My final pre-draft thoughts on Chase/Sewell - BengalsBong - 04-24-2021, 11:56 AM