Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists)
(06-16-2021, 07:23 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Biden has shown more racism in his remarks than anyone in modern politics. 

I wasnt a fan of Trump calling people names, but they were attacking him relentlessly non-stop for 4 years to the point that they drove more people away from them than Trump drove away from himself. Thats another reason I think the election needs audited. Every person of color I know switched to Trump this past year. And I mean it, every black and hispanic person I know (and I come from a very large multi-racial family with lots of friends), voted Trump, and none of them will vote Democrat ever again is what they are saying. I expect a shift more in that direction in the future after years and years of democrats failing the black communities, especially in inner cities.

In fact, what is the democrat platform these days? Penis and vagina are anti-science lol? Does Biden have a platform at all? I mean with Trump everyone knew his platform. Maga, build the wall, energy independent, bring manufacturing back, no more wars, which he did a great job of not getting us into any new wars. Waaaay better than expected and he does deserve credit for that. But what did Joe Biden campaign on this past election though? I really havent found anyone who could give a decent answer to that yet. I dont think there is an answer to that lol. It was "orange man bad'. Thats all.

[Image: 3bIi.gif]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Fight Against Fascists (I Can't Believe This Exists) - Belsnickel - 06-16-2021, 08:39 PM