Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-06-2015, 09:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually very few here has an issue with using *****.  The ones that have the issue with it are just posting like crazy.    

Out of respect for these vocal few.   I changed to transexuals after I was told that was ok....   But then pat and a couple others  had a problem with that as well.   So if I am gonna be called a homophobe either way then what's the difference or the motivation to change to another word?  

What's funny is that pat and matt were the ones who told me to use transexuals.  

Some here keep trying to make a connection to the N word.   Which is a false comparison and used purely to generate false emotion over a word.   Which is actually taking away from black peoples struggle over the years.   Not sure why you are trying to lessen their struggles.

I doubt you were called a homophobe for using the word "*****."  Whose struggle am I trying to lessen? 

So, yeah . . . you lack manners or you refuse to use your manners.  Good talk, good talk.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-06-2015, 10:09 PM