Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door to door vaccine push..........WTH?
(07-22-2021, 12:08 PM)Dill Wrote: So long as a substantial portion of the population won't get vaccinated because they want to remain "free," then we will never be rid of this thing. If will finally mutate into forms which defeat the vaccine and we are back to square one with who knows how many more hundreds of thousands of deaths and attendant economic damage.

I don't care if the unvaccinated end up unemployed, but I fear that the vaccinated will too if this thing takes off again.

This kind of simple logically progression is utterly unintelligible to these poor undereducated plebes.  Same deficiency Fox exploits.

Quote:Someone PAY Trump to say the Vaccine works. All those people who won't let Guvmint tell them what to do will follow the Dear Leader.

That's the only solution I see.

jesus F**KING christ I really hate that this is the best solution I've heard.  genius. 

I'd like to append that the payment be held in escrow until he gets X% of his base to take the shot, then never pay him like he's one of his contractors.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Door to door vaccine push..........WTH? - Vas Deferens - 07-22-2021, 01:21 PM