Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-07-2015, 02:20 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I do my best to avoid slurs/hate speech, and provide valid reasons/links why I feel the way I do about certain topics,  yet I routinely get called Homophobe, bigot etc just cause I'm not agreeing with certain view points? In fact, it happens enough, that I just outright ignore and/or don't respond to people that only attack. 
Which I do find amusing that one of them is upset with Lucie's use of a particular word that offends them, and yet the tell us to grow thicker skin...... funny how that works.

the old do as I say not do as I do ....

There are loads of those types here.

Now For the complainers..... Hey for anyone who thinks I am offensive. Just ignore my posts..... If this bothers you that much then do yourself a favor and erase me. You have proven that if its not transmission talk it will another word. I doubt they will block out the words he, she, him, or her.... You all just need something to complain about. If it's not transmission then it will something else ....

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 11-07-2015, 05:05 AM