Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs
(11-07-2015, 02:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://science.nationalgeographic.com/science/archaeology/giza-pyramids/

I don't mean to be a dick but if you and anybody else wanna believe they were tombs, that's fine, many people do. I'm not gonna change anyone's mind. I just know for a fact that mummies have never been discovered in them and that solid evidence supports them not being tombs. I'm no expert on them but I have spent many hours reading about them, watching videos and documentaries and following debates from people that know far more than me about them and it's definitely not settled that they were tombs. I'd prefer not to rehash any of that here and would instead hope that any doubts about what I've said will be followed with ones own investigation into the subject. I have other interests  at this time. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs - Devils Advocate - 11-08-2015, 12:03 AM