Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Paying Illegal Immigrant Families......
(11-02-2021, 09:05 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I love wasting my time typing out logical and coherent reasonings for something our government is doing only for the thread to continue down a rabbit hole of ****ery.

Had to censor my own damn f-bomb because that is apparently not a recognized word.

(11-02-2021, 01:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Agreed.  Sadly, I don't see much desire for an actual debate/discussion from those who claim to desire it either.  I took a week or so off after Hollo correctly called me out for making things personal with a certain poster on a regular basis.  I resolved to restrict myself to fact based discussion of an argument rather than expressing my personal feelings on the person posting.  Well, we saw how well that went in the Rittenhouse thread.  Not one single attempt to discuss the fact based position I advanced, not one.  No response to articles posted that clarified or refuted points made.  It really looks like this place has become an echo chamber for some and a place to swing at low hanging fruit for others.  

I’m a big fan of logic and sound reasoning. But this isn’t the court house or a final draft about to be sent off to the publisher. This is more or less an anonymous message board where we can come talk like we are in neither of those two situations. Especially when it comes to politics.

I like facts and well thought out replies and I thank you gentleman for that. I also like hearing unfiltered thoughts from people with a wide range of backgrounds.

I expect if I come on here saying some crazy bullshit to get called out and corrected as to why it is bullshit.

I think the 24/7 news cycle and media’s realization that division and hate gets clicks means more people are fed up with politics and don’t even want to read or comment on it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Paying Illegal Immigrant Families...... - NATI BENGALS - 11-02-2021, 06:18 PM