Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable
(12-13-2021, 06:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: So because he didn't use the exact word "mistake" you want to make the claim forum posters are wrong for saying Zac took accountability? Zac said he wished he threw on 1st down in OT at the 26 and that not riding Burrow's hot hand will keep him up. I suppose I'll concede a technicality to you that he didn't say mistake, but I'm good with the interpretation that Zac is acknowledging a coaching mistake. 

Anyhow, I've lost track of your point in this thread. You don't want people criticizing Zac the losing coach or you don't want people taking solace in Zac expressing he second guessed his poor OT coaching?

Edit: Or you don't like people not directly quoting Zac?

It has nothing to do with "exact words". He clearly explained why it was NOT a mistake to call a run; it's what the D gave us.

I invite rational discussion about the future of Zac and I've mentioned numerous times that our lack of executing early in games is concerning. But he did not state he made a mistake as people, for some reason, try to assert and it damn sure wasn't unforgivable. We were ahead of the chains with a 3rd and 3. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable - bfine32 - 12-15-2021, 08:45 PM