Poll: Does anyone get benched? If so what is the move?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Epic win! But do we make a switch on the OL?
. . . can give up an unofficial sack on a delay of game penalty AND another one on a Cincinnati time out. 9 official sacks, 11 unofficial.

Sorry to be a downer on an awesome day but that was a pathetic and disgusting display of O-line play. Even Jonah Williams looked like a Guard filling in at Tackle most of the time. Spain was pushed around all game . . . Simmons owned both of them and Jones also beat Spain on several plays. If Spain wants to come back to Cincinnati, he should be absolutely thrilled this wasn't his final game tape. Thanks to Simmons, this might have been Adeniji's worst game as a Bengal and Prince is, well . . . Prince. He didn't suck but he didn't stand out either. Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see Hopkins give up a sack but I slso didn't see him open holes. BUT . . . many teams have had poor performances against this defense.

They get an extra day to heal and work things out. No defense left in the AFC is as tough as Tennessee so maybe this will make them focus on plays that don't rely so much on having to give Joe a lot of time unless they have extra protection or TEs and RBs do more than just handcheck a defender on their way out to their route. Since this O-line is so suspect, I feel that Mixon and CJ should block for a full second longer at least since they are usually 4th or 5th option on plays where they stay in to block.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Only the Cincinnati O-line . . . - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-22-2022, 11:17 PM
Offensive Line - LSUfaninTN - 01-23-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: Offensive Line - Synric - 01-23-2022, 12:01 AM
RE: Offensive Line - Luvnit2 - 01-23-2022, 12:04 AM
RE: Offensive Line - rfaulk34 - 01-23-2022, 12:05 AM
RE: Offensive Line - Au165 - 01-23-2022, 12:06 AM
RE: Offensive Line - Nicomo Cosca - 01-23-2022, 12:06 AM
RE: Offensive Line - Synric - 01-23-2022, 12:09 AM