Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now
(01-23-2022, 12:59 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What comforted me when we lost is "everyone knows they're going to kittle and nobody can stop them". I do hate kittle in the annoying way.

I love him because of that insane play against the Saints years back.

My buddy from VA Beach came into town for some reason, so we went to a place to watch the games as we were having work done in the house and had no living room.  There was a HUGE Saints group there, and they had a 10 year old kid with them who had a trumpet, and would walk around the restaurant playing, the bad way most kids would do, The Saints Go Marching In with every score.  The whole party was pretty much pissing off the rest of the patrons in the place.  Kittle had that play shedding tacklers and being unstoppable, propelling the 49ers to the win.  I've never heard such unity of applause and cheers for a team that is not your own.  Kittle was everyone's hero that day, except that kid and the people in his party.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now - jfkbengals - 01-23-2022, 01:04 AM