Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons to be positive heading to KC
(01-25-2022, 08:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: - Chiefs D is 29th in sacks. They get pressure, but don't get home much
- Chiefs D is 27th in pass yards allowed
- Chiefs D is 31st in yards/carry allowed
- Chiefs D is 32nd in yards allowed per drive
- Burrow had arguably his best game against KC (446 yards, 4 TDs, 148.0 rtg)
- Chase had the best receiving day in team history against KC
- If they decide to focus Chase, I've heard the CB who covered Tee is OUT (?)

- Last time the Chiefs scored 40+ in consecutive games was 2018 (twice)
- In the games that followed, KC scored 30 and 27. It's unlikely they will score 40 again.
- Mahomes had his 9th best rating and 14th best yardage total of 2021 vs Bengals
- Tyreek Hill had only 40 yards on 6 catches. His worst production on 10+ targets this year. 14th most yards and 3rd worst yards/catch overall this season.

- Kelce had only 5 catches for 25 yards. His worst yards/catch and 2nd worst yardage of 2021.
- The Chiefs were only competitive due to running the ball for 155 yards and 2 scores on only 23 carries. This was a fluke. It was the Chiefs 4th best total of the year and Bengals 2nd worst. Including the reg season and playoffs.

- Weather will be even better (46 degrees and sunny according to weather.com) than last time (33 degrees)

Feel free to add any other reasons to be positive heading to KC. ThumbsUp

Thank you. I needed a post like this.

I'll add: Joe Burrow seems to do well in terms of handling the noise of a raucous crowd in an away stadium. I think KC fans think he will wilt in Arrowhead (at least they said that after the last victory in Paul Brown Stadium). I think KC will also come in overconfident after all the predictions and praise they will hear this week. And I think they really believe they have the Grim Reaper as QB.

The Rogers Rate QB was ended last weekend. The Patrick Price QB is due to join him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons to be positive heading to KC - Nepa - 01-25-2022, 09:40 PM