Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 OFFICIAL BOARD MOCK DRAFT (ANNOUNCEMENT)
(04-06-2022, 07:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Lets do it!  I have been on Discord with Holic, Goose, Au and Synric So Discord will help out if all use voice.  
I can do day day 1 option.  I recommend keeping it two days because of past attrition of participants.  

We need to use only 1 big board, and Bob Jones usually keeps it updated, but Whatever kept the big board last year so I hope either one of those two are here throughout.  The Big Board should be a composite but I will let that up to others.  I think either Dude or Holic did the initial Big Board last year.  

My Teams:
1-charger
2-49ers
3-vikings

I would make a suggestion to at least be thought about.  Round 1 is 32 picks.  Round 2 and 3 are also 32 picks each, and round 3 also has 9 comp picks...dont know if comp picks will be included this year.  So that is 32 picks the first night and potentially 73 the second night...if a two nighter is chosen.  I don't know if anyone is interested in trying to balance those nights more.  Maybe pull some picks scheduled in the 2nd night and put them in the 1st night...maybe like the top 15 of round 2 or something.  

Also Monday night is bad for me.  I'm in a golf league Monday nights.  I can participate in any of the options but on Monday I'd be 'pm'ing my picks ahead of time.  This is for BFine to read also.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2022 OFFICIAL BOARD MOCK DRAFT - BenZoo2 - 04-05-2022, 01:36 PM
RE: 2022 OFFICIAL BOARD MOCK DRAFT - Goalpost - 04-06-2022, 08:19 PM