Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
Well Weezy your question has been answered many times in this thread. I just have to say that I love Jessie Bates but if
he wants top 5 Safety money than he is kidding himself with his play last year. Dude played great in the Playoffs but he did
not play like a top 5 Safety at all in the regular season and is at the best a top 10 Safety based on that play.

I want Bates to stay, but he has to want it enough to take this into consideration and the fact he isn't the best tackler.

Great range though, which is why we should pay him big if he doesn't fall for his agents BS that he is a top 5 Safety.

He still might be down the road but he didn't even have a good year early last year as others like George said. Bates had
something in his head about needing a contract now at the time and he said it himself while he was playing poorly.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-18-2022, 10:20 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM