Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(05-04-2022, 02:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Another Rumor is going around on social media, bengals offered something like 5 year 70 mil deal, and it was the guaranteed that held up deal.  Bates publically contradicted his agent and said he did not need to be paid like a top safety, whatever that means.  It may come down to Higgins vs. Bates, I don't think Bengals can afford both and also keep Burrow and Chase.  I hope Higgins has a monster year, as well as Bates.  It will interesting to see if Bengals keep both.  

Another thing, I don't think the 2022 draft means Bates is gone.  It could mean that Vonn Bell is gone however.  I think Bates, Hill, Britt makes it very tough to throw against Bengals.  

I definitely believe Bates is gone. When you draft like we did someone has to go  and they will keep Higgins over Bates. They have people in place to take his spot they have NOBODY in place to take Higgins spot. Bell is making like 6 million a year and his price won't go up that much. Keep in mind they have to pay Jonah and Pratt too.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - pulses - 05-04-2022, 03:19 PM