Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
I know a lot of people might flame or dismiss me for this, but I am less worried about losing Jessie's talent, and more worried about locker room morale. This is a tightly bonded team, and I would hope they would coalesce after this, but the outpouring of support for Jessie from the rest of the defense, specifically Reader and Hilton, has me a little worried about he impact a trade would have. I tend to be extremely optimistic when it comes to how I forecast this team, but I am not gonna lie, the whole Bates situation has had me nervous from the get-go. I really like our Dax and CTB picks, but I have wondered since whether there is even a possibility we continue to attempt to re-sign Jessie. I know a lot of fans soured on Jessie over his lack of focus, but it seems like his presence means a lot to the other guys, which I don't think is something to quickly brush away.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - pdub2005 - 05-16-2022, 11:47 PM