Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(05-19-2022, 12:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True enough, if you want to pay him only for the Playoffs go right ahead. Not my money.

I just love the Dax Hill pick enough and don't like the Agents BS enough to move on in anyway that is best for the team and Jessie.

Probably just a dream but that would be fantastic or just getting something for him would be just fine too.

No doubt that is the question. I don't like it myself even though he played great in the Postseason, to let the lack of a contract get
in his head like that and affect his game to that extent is not a good sign in my eyes. Gives me pause especially now with his Agent
being a doosh. If it was me I would of told my Agent to back off and would of just signed the extension offered already.

I am sure it is extremely fair and you get to play on a team that should be a contender for a long time with Burrow.

True if you want to pay him only cause of what he did in the SB run so be it. I think that is what he wants and we aren't going
to pay him that cause of his poor play in the regular season and his overall poor tackling his entire career. Dude has great range
though and that is rare, but Dax Hill makes him expendable even if he hasn't played an NFL down yet. He is way more pro ready
than Bates was coming out and is ten times the tackler with great range himself.

Great post Stewy, well said man. Rock On

He's was a top 10 Safety  as a rookie and he was the #1 Safety in 2020. Plus he is a young  proven player with a ton of upside. You're not signing him for just a playoff run.

As for the agent  thing it's just business no need to get butt hurt over it.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - J24 - 05-19-2022, 08:26 PM