Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(05-27-2022, 10:07 AM)Sled21 Wrote: That's true, but here is a classic case of a loner with apparently no friends on his social media or at school, who made threats, which should have demanded some type of psychological intervention.

I must have missed the part of the 2A when it says the right to bear arms is contingent upon how popular you are.

On a more serious note, expecting government-funded psychological evaluation to occur any time some one, especially teen boys, says or posts something threatening or violent is a bit of a pipe dream.  Also, we as a society don't exactly hold the opinion of "experts" very highly these days.  A psychologist says I'm dangerous because I made a few free speech posts online? Yeah, not giving up my rights because of that, snowflakes. Sorry not sorry.

Also, aren't liberals the ones who are supposedly combing through people's history and social media in order to get them in trouble?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Nately120 - 05-27-2022, 11:58 AM