Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(05-31-2022, 11:47 AM)grampahol Wrote: I've said it before, but..As it stands right now YOU have more rights to buy as many guns as you want..weapons of war, not JUST to defend your home from intruders, but to kill as many people as possible in a short period of time than your own children do to safely attend grade school.. 
Your rights are privileges..period and can be revoked at any time the government wants.. None of it is permanent intended to be forever and ever..  Remember, laws can be changed and the constitution can be too.. Amendments are additions to and have been altered many times in the past..
It should be said you DON'T have the right to kill as many people as possible, but in effect that's exactly what happens in these circumstances..

I mean, the constitution doesn't absolutely and specifically state that children have the right to attend school without fearing being mowed down by a nut with a gun so......Guns 1 Kids 0 I guess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - CKwi88 - 05-31-2022, 12:13 PM