Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet?
(06-16-2022, 11:07 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree with most of this but see Collins as more of an the box safety. Idk agree 13 million could be used wisely to shore up 2 or 3 starters and solid back ups. We have talent so now and Bates admitted he was not all
in to win in 2021 which to me is unforgivable.

I would love to see a trade for a 2nd and 4th round pick in 2023 and use his salary to upgrade with one year deals for 3 guys.
Flowers
Bring Larry O. back
Vet safety like Collins (Hill replace Bates)

Without knowing Collins' ratings in coverage v. run support; I've see Collins as a complete Safety. He played FS in Washington; as Merriweather played SS. 

I do know Bell was better in coverage than Bates last year in coverage; so if we could easily take the better in coverage to replace Bates while the other thumps. Also, our first 2 draft choices are prototypical coverage-safety types. 

The best thing about Collins is he is the same age as Reggie Nelson when he started wearing stripes. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - IcoHolic - 04-29-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Why the **** is Jessie Bates not signed yet? - bfine32 - 06-16-2022, 04:28 PM