Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(06-28-2022, 09:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well they are back to attacking protesters.

Something something leopard and it's spots something something.

Are they "attacking protestors?"  Or are you seeing a one minute clip of a sixty minute altercation being edited to fit a narrative?  C'mon, dude, I know you're much smarter than that.

(06-28-2022, 10:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh right.  You said you blamed the "politicians" and when Bels said it was the chief you said he might as well be a politician even if he was once a real officer.

Dar god, you're clueless.  The police chief is the exact politician I was referring to.  The CoP is an appointed position, they are pure politicians.  If you'd bothered to actually read all my posts on the subject you wouldn't look nearly as stupid as you do now.

Quote:Is the second in command, who is now the acting chief, a "POS politician" too?

Oh wait, so you did understand my point.  So I guess you're misrepresenting it intentionally to try and score internet points.  Pathetic.

Quote:I mean I'll admit the chief lied like a politician about the whole thing but other than that I don't see it.

You mean lied like what he is.  It's amazing to see you contradict yourself within a single post.  Truly impressive levels of idiocy.

Quote:Oh, and glass houses and rocks and so one and so forth...lol.

I am certainly the same person.  Just as ready to call out your simpering drivel as I was the first day you slithered into this sub forum and couldn't see a gun in a criminals hand that everyone else could.  I do enjoy the fact that you think your inanity actually bothers me.  LOL and all.     Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-28-2022, 10:35 PM