Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(06-29-2022, 09:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: You didn't like what the chief did or said so you made him "not a cop".

Lot of words to say you were wrong and then not answer my question.

Ahahaha, good lord, the stupid never stops with you.  All line officers view the chief as a politician, because that's exactly what they are.  I wasn't wrong, I didn't misstate anything and I said exactly what I meant.

Quote:I love, and I mean that, that you are still bringing up something from 15 years ago where I admitted I was wrong.

I'm not sure how may forum rules that breaks but I am sure that being able to admit when one is wrong is probably better than just insulting people.

Should I ask what time it is so you would know everything about me instantly?

I wish we were all as perfect as you with a spotless reputation and wide ranging knowledge on virtually every subject, but someone of us are human and we make mistakes.  I apologize to you for that.

If you think you need to be here to "call me out" you need a hobby.  Or maybe taking a  few months off would help.  It's really not that bad...lol.

I don't need to be here to "call you out".  It's just a bonus. Cool
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-29-2022, 10:34 AM